Laurie A. Morris – UnitedHealthcare, President
Christopher T. Corallo – Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Vice Chair Resource Development
Edward G. Ortlieb – Central Hudson, Treasurer
Kate C. Cook – Ulster County Department of Social Services
Robert Curran - Community Volunteer
Sean J. Denvir – Ryan, Roach, & Ryan, LLP
Darlene Donofrio – HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
Paul R. Edlund – Community Volunteer
Anne F. Kelly - Community Volunteer
Patrick Mason – Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Nina A. Postupack – Ulster County
Ann Marie Swenson – Rondout Savings Bank
Melissa Terpening – Ulster Federal Credit Union
MaryRose Warcholak – Ulster Savings Bank
Term: 3 years; maximum of two consecutive terms.
- Attend all regular Board meetings and workshops. In the event of a conflict, contact the United Way office for an excused absence.
- Actively participate on at least one permanent board or allocations committee.
- Participate in the United Way fundraising campaign in some capacity.
- Understand the goals of United Way of Ulster County; be willing to articulate them in the community; serve as a “door opener” in the community to facilitate essential contacts.
- Be a public relations agent of the United Way in the community. Seek out comments from community leaders and discuss views. Discuss further with President or Board Chair if appropriate.
- Be aware of United Way accomplishments and activities so that positive news can be disseminated throughout the community.
- Make a financial contribution to the United Way campaign.
- Attend Board Orientation.
- Attend United Way special events whenever possible.
- To adhere to the Code of Ethics, which includes the requirement that any Board member with concurrent membership on a board of a United Way funded agency excuse her/himself from participation in discussions related to said agency.