Tickets are now on sale for the Annual Celebration of HOPE award event. Each year, the Celebration of HOPE honors women in our community who serve as role-models, mentors and inspirations to others. Proceeds from the event raise money to provide scholarships to women in Ulster County who are continuing their education or working towards certification.
This year’s Celebration on HOPE brunch will take place at Diamond Mills in Saugerties on Sunday, June 11th from 11 am to 2 pm. Tickets are $65 per person. Sponsorships and program ads are still available.
This year’s honorees include:
- Jennifer Alnwick, Sawyer Savings Bank
- Deborah Ashokeji, Family of Woodstock/UC Family Court
- Lisa Berger, UC Director of Tourism
- Sue Books, SUNY New Paltz retired/RH Mentor
- Sarah Cronk, House of Cronk/RH Mentor
- Sarah Kramer-Harrison, UC Crime Victims Assistance Program
- Lauren Trippodo, Lauren Trippodo Fitness
- Theresa Widmann, Anahata/Radio Kingston
Please join us as we celebrate these incredible role models! Feel free to browse the photos from last year’s amazing event here.
Sponsorship opportunities and program adds are available. Please click here for more details.