I felt supported and comforted knowing that I am not the only one who faced the challenges that I did, and that they weren't the definition of who I am or what I am capable of.
Who is eligible to be a Mentee?
If you live or work in Ulster County, are over 18 and free of drug, alcohol or domestic violence issues for at least six months you are eligible!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. To Apply: please click application link below.
2. Meet with Raising HOPE Program Director Amy. Based on your interview, she will match you with a mentor.
3. Attend a 2-hour virtual training.
4. Meet your mentor at the Raising HOPE Virtual Orientation.
5. Develop personal, educational, and career goals with your mentor.
6. Work with your mentor twice/month face-to-face or virtually.