I felt supported and comforted knowing that I am not the only one who faced the challenges that I did, and that they weren't the definition of who I am or what I am capable of.
Who is eligible to be a Mentee?
If you are over 18 and free of drug, alcohol or domestic violence issues for at least six months you are eligible!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. If you prefer a paper application, please contact Tasha Ortloff, 845-331-4199, x5, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please return your completed application to: Raising HOPE, c/o UWUC, 450 Albany Ave., Kingston, NY 12401, fax: 845-331-4789, or email: email@example.com.
3. Meet with Raising HOPE Program Director Amy for an in-depth interview. Based on your interview, she will match you with a mentor.
4. Meet your mentor at the Raising HOPE Orientation (childcare provided).
5. Develop personal, educational, and career goals with your mentor.
6. Work with your mentor twice/month face-to-face for 1-2 hours and twice/month check in by text/phone.