I felt supported and comforted knowing that I am not the only one who faced the challenges that I did, and that they weren't the definition of who I am or what I am capable of.
Who is eligible to be a Mentee?
If you are over 18 and free of drug, alcohol or domestic violence issues for at least six months you are eligible!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Contact Raising HOPE Program Assistant Director, Tasha Ortloff at 845-331-4199, ext.5 or email her at email@example.com to get an application.
2. Complete your application and submit via:
3. Meet with Raising HOPE Program Director Amy for an in-depth interview. Based on your interview, she will match you with a mentor.
Mail: Raising HOPE c/o UCUW, 450 Albany Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401.
4. Meet your mentor at the Raising HOPE Orientation (childcare provided).
5. Develop personal, educational, and career goals with your mentor.
6. Work with your mentor twice/month face-to-face for 1-2 hours and twice/month check in by text/phone.