I'd like to continue on being a Mentor when this match ends and to be matched again, I'm learning so much.
Who is eligible to become a Mentor?
Mentors must be at least 30 years old, have life experience they’d like to share and a sincere desire to help others.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Contact Raising HOPE Assistant Program Director, Tasha Ortloff at 845-33-4199, ext. 5 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a mentor application.
2. Complete your application submit via:
Mail: Raising HOPE c/o UCUW, 450 Albany Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
3. Schedule an in-depth interview where we will get to know your skills, values, and talents, in order to match you with a suitable mentee.
4. Attend mentor training and mentee/mentor orientation, where you will meet your mentee.
5. Meet with your mentee twice/month face-to-face for 1-2 hours and twice/month check in by text/phone.